The Director of Operations will serve a key role in leading and developing people and processes to provide the highest quality of care to home care patients. With responsibility for overall organization and financial management of the home care agency, the Director of Operations will ensure the delivery of quality care to patients, enhancement of business development, and continuous improvement of agency efficiency and fiscal success.
• Responsible for and causes compliance with all regulations, laws, policies and procedures applicable to home health and reimbursement issues. Educates all staff members about state and federal rules and regulations as well as ACHC, and other regulatory agencies standards. Oversees the implementation of agency policies and procedures and educate all staff members about state and federal rules and regulations
• Manages and evaluates the health services program to ensure quality of service and maintenance of policy standards and makes consultative/supervisory home visits and physician calls with staff as needed, as appropriate.
• Participates with the physician, referral sources, and professional staff in decisions regarding patient eligibility and suitability for home care services.
• Acts as a liaison between staff, patients, physicians, and other health care providers.
• Work with all members of the medical community to promote home care services.
• Recruit, hire, assign, evaluate and develop staff to ensure delivery of quality care to patients.
Ideal Candidates will have
• Bachelor's Degree and active RN License
• 5 or more years of experience in Home Health and Financial Management
• Strong leadership and supervisory experience
• LTC, home care, and hospice experience
• Familiarity with Oasis documentation
This is a full-time direct hire position located in Northern New Jersey, offering excellent benefits and competitive salary. For immediate consideration send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org