The Account Manager will have responsibility for all client communications, product management and launches, and conflict resolution.
- Provide superior customer service to clients
- Set up new Accounts and manage existing accounts
- Put all new orders in the system and maintain current order integrity including Bill of Materials, Interspect receipt, bulk and raw material request, inventory reconciliations, order management, pricing, etc
- Manage new business trials, line trials, and product launches
- College Degree and 3 years in client services role preferably in a fragrance/cosmetics, chemical, or consumer goods industry.
- Experience with project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Skilled negotiator while maintaining the upmost level of respect and understanding of client needs
- High level of initiative and work well in team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures with calm and ease
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity offering excellent benefits and competitive salary.