FAIR LAWN MUNICIPAL POOL COMPLEX
We are proud to announce that The Fair Lawn Municipal Pool Complex designed by THE IVES ARCHITECTURE STUDIO is out for bids.
Sealed Bids will be received on August 10, 2021. Plans and Specifications are available in the Engineering Office, in the Municipal Building Fair Lawn, NJ.
- The “L” shaped main building has 4 components separated by 3 breeze ways and public spaces with covered trellises.
- Special provisions for flood louvers and flood panels
- A unique foundation due to location in a flood plain
- Interior walls composed of concrete block with glazed brick exterior
- Precast concrete plank roof structure
(An early rendering is shown.)